Bicycle Accident Lawyer – Helping Bike Accident Injury People

Bicycle Accident Lawyer : If you go to any bicycle accident lawyer they’ll definitely tell you that cycling injury are common accident that happens every day in United States and many other countries also like united kingdom, canada, germany and more.

Many motor driver don’t accept that bicycle doesn’t belong to public roadways and this is not true. Public Roadways are also belongs to cycling people, legally cyclists have also same rights as motorists. But to often motorists don’t know or they don’t follow this rule and some time accident happened by motorists because of there careless driving and occur a personal injury system.But often motorists are not aware or do not follow this rule and sometimes careless driving leads to accidents by motorists and personal injury system.

Bicycle Accident Statistics

In 2015 there was 459,000 bicycle injury and thisresults in lifetime medical costs and a $10 billion productivity loss was declared by Centers for Disease Control – CDC. And in 2016 it increases 100 % to 918,000 bicycle injury cases.

And Seventy-one percent of fatal bicycle accidents happened in metropolitan locations, where traffic is the most congested, and somewhat more incidents occurred during daytime hours. During the evening rush hour, from 6 p.m. to 8:59 p.m., the majority of bicycle fatalities occur.

When Bicycle Accident Occurred

About 90 % of Bike Accident death causes by Motorists vehicle and are seriously results in Because they are larger, heavier, and faster than a bicycle, they can inflict catastrophic injuries. Furthermore, bicycles do not have the same level of protection as passengers in automobiles.

Some of reason why bicycle accident occurred

  • A motorists cut of the cyclists when entering the road.
  • When a car makes a right turn, it cuts off a cyclist who is riding in the bike lane.
  • A automobile rear-ends a cyclist who is attempting to move around a car parked in the bike lane.
  • A parked automobile, truck, or van driver opens a door into the path of a bicyclist.
  • “”””””””””””””””””””X
  • A driver or a cyclist disregards a stop light or a stop sign.
  • The cyclist makes a risky or unpredictable move.

The majority of bicycle accidents, however, do not involve motor vehicles. Only around 30% of all bicycle injuries are caused by automobile accidents. Because of additional difficulties, the remaining 70% may still be highly significant and result in successful cases. Other causes of bicycle injuries include:

  • Due to a poorly maintained pavement, a biker falls off his bike.
  • The bicycle is broken, damaged, or in need of repair.
  • An animal attack causes a rider to fall off his bike.
  • A biker collides with another cyclist or a pedestrian.
  • Loss of balance or inebriation causes a biker to fall from his bike.
  • A cyclist collides with something in the road, such as debris, a curb, or a tree.

Leave a Comment